Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Duplex

We have officially been moved into our cute little duplex for a few months now, but I am finally getting around to taking pictures. Taking pictures of every place we live has become a tradition for me. I enjoy looking back at the memories we make each new place we move.

We traded in the super fancy neighborhood and cramped but fancy apartment for a backyard, garage, and more space. We love it and it feels like home. I still want to cry when I think about how much we pay for so little, but that is life in California. One day I'll get my nice house, but we have a good life here for now.

Here is a tour:

The front of the house... and the side walking up to our front door.



The backyard!!! Probably the best part about moving. Apartment life with toddlers is miserable. I told Steven that unless we hit extreme poverty, I am never going back. We have strawberries, blueberry bushes, lettuce, and all sorts of other edible landscaping.


Kitchen and Dining Room. I know everybody is super jealous of the 1970's kitchen cabinets. They remodeled most of the house, but those were left untouched :)


Family Room:




Girls Room and our Bedroom:


And.. the bathrooms...


There you have it... a sneak peak into our daily life.

And since the sweet little girls living in the house are way cuter than the house itself, here are a few recent pictures (thanks Jason for the one of Aubrey).



2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your home Paige! It looks very nice and comfortable! I love your girls even more:)

Anonymous said...

Many celebrities have been fascinated using the retro looks of these
boots, as an example, Oprah, Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and Kate Hudson
etc. 5L models of the "Iridescence" allowance box, in spite of well-designed counterfeit
bright Jiuzun base, so how the cut apparent just appropriate bright reflects "Iridescence" the cradle
of the neon, for the account of Hennessy cheap ugg boot Salon goes to the a
lots of admirable style. And utilization from the preserving stratum in the knock-off is sometimes a easy preventative pelage - not the true authenticated guy
who is able to conflict users; the assembly
is her toes when her vernacular users of sea boots check inside the U.


Check out my weblog; wsugridiron.com